The history of Armagnac Delord begins in 1893. Prosper, itinerant distiller and cellar master, leads his still from farm to farm in order to transform white wine into Armagnac. It was the sons of Prosper, Gaston and Georges, who created the Maison d'Armagnac Delord Frères in Lannepax. Producers, distillers and traders, they gradually sold their Bas-Armagnacs from Gascony in the United States.
Jacques, Gaston's eldest son, continues the Armagnac adventure. Pierre joins his older brother, and together they take over the family business. Sylvain and Jérôme, Jacques' two sons, form today the new siblings of the establishment; to one, the product he smells, tastes and assembles, and to the other, the art of promoting it.